[GRASS-dev] Re: #12: gis.m->Help->About system doesn't work

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 03:22:56 EST 2008

IMHO this feature should be removed for now, still there could be some
bug reporting feature in GUI, that could collect some essential info
for bug reports like OS, arch, version, tcl/tk/python version,
g.region info etc. to help new users with bug reports. Today first
replay to many bug reports is "version? OS?" etc. and this could be
avoided by providing some copy/paste info for better bugreports.

Just my 0.002,
Maris.