[GRASS-dev] cvs>svn?

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Mon Jan 7 05:30:59 EST 2008

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008, Martin Landa wrote:

[...]
> SVN of course, CVS is dead. Webpages are still not updated completely.
> BTW it would be great to start migration webpages to Drupal. AFAIU we
> are waiting for LDAP-Drupal synchronization(?).

Would that mean updates to the website would have to be done through a
web-based interface? I'm not sure I'm keen on that. When making a change
to the website it's good to be able to grep to see where the thing you are
changing is mentioned, and change all occurences. But I don't update the
website very often (hardly at all), so I guess my extra work isn't a big
factor :)

Paul