[GRASS-dev] wxgrass error in latest svn

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 08:01:29 EST 2008

I'm running Ubuntu 7.10 here, and I just installed libwxbase-2.8-dev
and python-wxgtk-2.8 (plus dependencies) and it works.

Carlos

On Jan 14, 2008 11:06 AM, Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
> On 11/01/08 22:33, Hamish wrote:
> >> Carlos:

> >> <module>
> >
> > Martin:
> >> take a look at gui/wxpython/README
> >>
> >> wxPython >= 2.8.1.1
> >>
> >> is required
> >

> > as this is a common problem (with little hope in sight for Debian users
> > I am afraid)
>
> I do consider
>
> deb http://www.backports.org/debian etch-backports main
>
> in my /etc/apt/sources
>
> some form of hope. In terms of the official debian reps, AFAIU it seems
> like 2.8 will never make it in, but that they will jump directly to 2.10...
>
> ;-)
>
> Moritz

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.