[GRASS-dev] Re: grass-dev Digest, Vol 21, Issue 30

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:39:57 EST 2008

> But what would the --with-wxpython switch actually do?

it checks during configuration time python version (>=2.4), if the wx
module is available ant its version (>=2.8). During compilation time
(gui/Makefile) copies script files (gui/wxpython/Makefile) to
$(ETC)/wx. It also should build library for wx digitization tool in
the future, etc.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *