[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] Unable to create new project with Grass

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jan 14 11:50:21 EST 2008

This suggests a problem with g.proj, since both EPSG and georeferenced
file methods use it for creating a location, but specifying parameters
does not. This is beyond my area of expertise, but maybe someone else
on the dev list can troubleshoot now.

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor
Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
School of Human Diversity & Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA