[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] problems starting wxPython gui using wingrass

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 04:47:34 EST 2008

Michael,

2008/1/17, Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>:

> Shouldn't this be changed? I thought that the wxpython files were
> going to move into the 6.3 branch with the move to the SVN and not
> wait until 6.4. This will allow more people to actively test and
> improve the new GUI.

The files may be *copied* from trunk to releasebranch_6_3 before 6.3.0
will be released (in 2 weeks). For wxGUI development should be used
trunk (or devel grass6 branch after it will be created, not
releasebranch_6_3). I am not sure about copying files from trunk to
releasebranch_6_3, since it would be nice to avoid backporting
issue...

Martin

Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *