[GRASS-dev] wxGUI in 6.3.0 release (WAS Re: [GRASS-user] problems starting wxPython gui using wingrass)

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:01:10 EST 2008

Hi,

2008/1/17, Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>:
> Yes all development should be in the trunk and backporting is a pain.

6.3.0 is planned to be released in 2 weeks [1]. Before release we can
copy wxpython code from trunk to releasebranch_6_3. Since 6.3 is not
stable release I guess no backporting is need in the result.

Martin

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/roadmap

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *