[GRASS-dev] Re: missing awk in WinGRASS

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Jan 23 11:32:13 EST 2008

Hmmm.

Looking in the bin directory in msys, there IS an awk and gawk.exe.

So why would scripts complain about not having it? Is there something
in the batch file that needs to be set so that GRASS knows that it's
there?

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor
Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
School of Human Diversity & Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA