R: R: R: [GRASS-dev] GRASS-6.3.0RC4 Windows Native Binary (MSYS) Build Errors

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Fri Jan 25 05:32:38 EST 2008

Hi Hamish,

>Note Cygwin+GRASS works well if you need to run on Windows in a stable
>way. Of course helping to test the experimental native build is most
>welcome too.

Yes, I read about it, but I agree that Windows Native Binary compiled using MinGW32 should be the right way.
Now I need to let things (I need) work in grass, intented as plugin in qgis.
I'm completing qgis building; later I will approach grass building as "standalone" application (so with TclTk and other stuffs not needed for grass-in-qgis use only);
I hope to give help in building and source code bug fixing... but I cannot be helpful in application testings, because, actually, I'm not a "full" grass user

Regards,

Marco