[GRASS-dev] A Note Of Gratitude

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:52:31 EST 2008

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thanks to everyone for the great
contributions to the open source GIS community via GRASS and QGIS and GDAL
(and all other associated apps!).

Thanks to the developers for building such a solid and useful product, and
thanks to the users and community for always being so willing to help
others, and provide feedback to developers for enhancements.  It truly is a
wonderful group to be a part of.  For me, having come from another GIS
world, open source GIS has been refreshing and most of all fun again.

Just wanted to express my gratitude and say thanks for everyone's hard work
and willingness to help other users.  The advancements with these open
source softwares have been completely amazing in the 5 years I have been
involved.

Thanks to everyone who has made open source GIS a viable and preferable
option.  These really are cool applications.  Running them on Mac and Linux
just make it all the more enjoyable.

Sincerest thanks,
Mark