[GRASS-dev] d.out.file: world (wld) file support issue

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 16:47:50 EST 2008

> > Hamish wrote:
> > anyway, the problem already solved (??) in d.out.gpsdrive in what I
> > think is a cleaner way. ('d.info -b' + g.region -g,-e)

Markus:
> Thanks, I wasn't aware of d.out.gpsdrive...
>
> > Looking at it I now remember d.out.gpsdrive tiles are of a fixed
> > size, I was doubling/quadrupling the display window size & cubic
> > rescaling with GIMP in a local modification version.
>
> mhh mhh mhh, mumble. I'll think about it.

the gimp thing was just a local hack to get nicer output when creating
the default GPSDrive backdrop set (Blue Marble).

May I ask what are you trying to include in the GeoTIFF(?)?
Decorations? vector overlays? grid lines? '+' fiducial marks? (ps.map
can make those but d.grid still lacks a flag for that)

Hamish