[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-windows] launching bash script

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Sun Jan 27 14:48:11 EST 2008

Fabio,

Sorry for not coming back to you on this, but the kids have kept me
busier than planned this weekend. I just had a quick look, and can
confirm your error, but don't know, yet, why it happens. I was
successful at one point by importing the non-georeferenced file directly
into the target location (using the '-o' flag of v.in.ogr), creating the
points file with the georectifier, running the georectifier (getting the
error), but then running the v.transform command line again in the
Output window, just changing the target vector name.

Will further investigate when I have the time.

Moritz