[GRASS-dev] d.histogram: x axis ticks labels fixed

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Jan 28 07:55:34 EST 2008

On 27/01/08 10:00, Hamish wrote:
> Before we spend too much more time on this module, were there plans to
> reimplement the module as a wxPython program using one of the python
> plotting libs?

ISTR that we had this debate before, but I would plead for some basic
graphing functionality to remain available outside of the GUI. Now since
we have decided that python is going to be the scripting language in the
future, it is probably reasonable to require it as dependency, but
please make sure that you can also get the results of d.histogram into a
ps/png file at the command line.

Moritz