[GRASS-dev] Autoconf 2.13

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Thu Jan 31 11:27:44 EST 2008

Recently at work we also switched to cmake from autotools, and life is
much simpler now. I would gladly help if we do decide to switch.

A few benefits of cmake include generating native visual studio project
and build files. Trivial way of generating dll libraries and linking in
general. The same configuration files work on all platforms.

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>