[GRASS-dev] what does -a in i.rectify do?

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Jul 6 06:28:14 EDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Maciej Sieczka <tutey at o2.pl> wrote:
> Markus Neteler pisze:
>> On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Maciej Sieczka <tutey at o2.pl> wrote:
> I was going to change their *descriptions*, eg.:
>
> 1. "Name of the imagery group" -> "Input imagery group name" (to make it
> clear i's the input)
>
> 2. "Output file extension" -> "Output raster maps extension" (term
> "file" is ambigious in GRASS).
>
> Is this acceptable?

Sorry, I made a mess in my previous commit. Now it is:

 i.rectify [-ca] group=name [input=name[,name,...]] extension=string
Parameters:
      group   Name of input imagery group
      input   Name of input raster map(s)
     extension   Output file extension (inputfile(s) + extension)
      order   Rectification polynom order (1-3)

So the first is already solved, the second, yes, should be fixed
in the C code.

Markus