[GRASS-dev] Re: [SoC Report] 2.5/3D visualization tool for wxPython GRASS GUI

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 04:24:08 EDT 2008

Hi.

Status report #6 for week ending on 11th July, 2008.

1. What did you get done this week?

I was working on wxGUI Nviz extension (general settings). I also added
a few new tags ('nviz', 'attribute') to the workspace definition (gxw)
for storing Nviz-related layer properties (surface attributes).

2. What do you plan on doing next week?

I want to update gxw definition to cover all currently implemented
data layer properties (surface, draw mode, 2d vector lines). Then
update CLI nviz_cmd module and start implementing 2d vector points, 3d
vector features and to add support for volumes.

3. Are you blocked on anything?

Not really.

Martin

--