[GRASS-dev] debugging nviz with TclTk 8.5 aqua

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Jul 27 00:20:24 EDT 2008

On Jul 26, 2008, at 5:59 PM, Glynn Clements wrote:

>> The framework path (detected or user), would be used to set the
>> include paths:
>>
>> -I$path/Tcl.framework/Headers -I$path/Tk.framework/Headers -I$path/
>> Tk.framework/PrivateHeaders
>>
>> And verify that the needed tkMacOSXInt.h is in one of those.
>>
>> TCLTKLIBS will always be:
>>
>> TCLTKLIBS = -framework Tcl -framework Tk
>
> I have added a --with-tcltk-framework= switch. If used, it sets
> TCLTKLIBPATH, TCLTKLIBS and TCLINCDIR as suggested above, and
> --with-tcltk-{libs,includes}= are ignored.
>
> I can't confirm whether it works, only that it doesn't break anything
> when not used.

I'll take a look at it, and think about the whole bundling issue.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe