[GRASS-dev] v.rast.stats

chris carleton w_chris_carleton at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:50:34 EDT 2008

Hello All - I have a question about the v.rast.stats script. I want to maintain a MASK for the process in order to isolate portions of the raster and attaching those stats to the vector table. In the script, any user defined mask is temporarily renamed, but I don't see a place in the script where a mask is created - by the script - for use in the stats operation. So, can I just take out the mask renaming portion of the script? Thanks,

Chris