[GRASS-dev] image rectification from command line only ?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Mar 4 13:58:58 EST 2008

I don't know of any documentation for this. I guess just look at
existing examples. Perhaps make a test case and rectify them in.
That's what I did when working out the format for the GUI versions of
this. You'll have to make a group and put the file into the group
folder.

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor
Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
School of Human Diversity & Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA