[GRASS-dev] r.watershed and swap memory

honegger honegger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 18:29:30 EDT 2008

just looking for a code that's able to process a 50'000x60'000 grid.
streamflow sounds verz promising, but as it's only availible as a binary
it's not really usable within linux (as you would need exactly the same
specs..)

r.watershed is rather slow and terraflow isn't an option because of the
inscalability of the basin size.

has anybody other options or experiences?