[GRASS-dev] GSoC, reimplementation of modules v.voronoi and v.delaunay

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Sat May 3 05:03:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

sorry for joining this discussion late, I was away all last week,
but will now be available for support via email.

First of all, congrats on being accepted to the GSoC!

Second, I agree that users need to be able to have two distinct modules,
otherwise they will wonder where to find their stuff.

One alternative you might want to consider is creating two separate
binaries v.voronoi and v.delaunay using two Makefile targets
that share exactly the same code base.
You could then simply use argv[0] to check which one the user called
and use appropriate program logics to set up GRASS options and
parameters etc.

Best,

Benjamin