[GRASS-dev] proper v.parallel behavior on strange input

Росен Матев r.matev at gmail.com
Mon May 26 16:35:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

Ok, I'll try to figure out how to generate such looped parallel line.
I'll note again that my algorithm, which generates non-looped parallel
lines (like the ones that should be generated when making buffers),
does not go through stage, in which there are loops. Therefore,
generating those looped lines will need another separate algorithm
(with some familiarities, but not much).

Rosen