[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.4.0 release branch forthcoming

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 06:53:14 EST 2008

MN:
> We can certainly freeze devel_grass6 and just tag RC1
> directly from that and test it rigorously. But are we
> sure that nobody inserts new features?

new Vect fns req'd for v.buffer2 should be merged ASAP then.

As a priority I think we can copy r.viewshed over intact,
replace v.buffer/v.parallel/v.delaunay with "v2"s,
replace r.watershed with r.watershed.fast (enough testing?),

and decide others in task #344
  https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/344

How to copy a dir from one SVN repo to the other (maintaining history)?

Hamish