[GRASS-dev] Re: raster modules still using sites library

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 14:26:38 EST 2008

I'm not sure what version you are using but those modules run fine for
me using a vector file, with multiple points (I've been using v6.3
compiled in windows with msys/mingw). They just put up a warning
message about the sites library being deprecated. Honestly, I
attempted but failed to update r.walk to the vector library. My
programming skills are not quite up to par, yet.

-Colin