[GRASS-dev] starting GIPE modules insertion in main svn

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Tue Sep 30 10:56:54 EDT 2008

Martin Landa wrote:

> > i.qc.modis: classifies binary Quality flags from MODIS reflectance
> > products (250 & 500m) into values.
>
> compilation still fails:
>
> CKAGE=\""grassmods"\"
> -I/home/martin/src/grass_trunk/dist.i686-pc-linux-gnu/include -o
> OBJ.i686-pc-linux-gnu/qc250a.o -c qc250a.c
> qc250a.c: In function 'qc250a':
> qc250a.c:14: error: implicit declaration of function 'swab'
> make: *** [OBJ.i686-pc-linux-gnu/qc250a.o] Error 1

Right; you need <unistd.h> for swab().

BTW, what purpose does making qc250chan an "unsigned int" serve? CELL
is an "int" and the "unsigned" qualifier doesn't make any difference
to the operations which are actually being performed upon the values.

Also, the fact that the swab() calls are there seems to imply that the
data was imported incorrectly in the first place. If any byte swapping
needs to be done, it should normally be done when the data is
imported.