[GRASS-dev] r.surf.fractal [was: v.buffer]

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 23 10:57:36 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

>> Paolo:
>>> option d not recognized
>>

>> Using grep I can not find any trace of that message in the latest qgis
>> trunk/ SVN or GRASS's libgis. Has it been retranslated?
>
> Sorry, it may be slightly different: I do not have a qgis1.x+grass64
> machine at hand now, so I cannot check.

I have:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE qgisgrassmodule SYSTEM "http://mrcc.com/qgisgrassmodule.dtd">

<qgisgrassmodule label="Create fractal surface of given fractal
dimension" module="r.surf.fractal">
        <option key="d" />
        <option key="n" />
        <option key="out" />
</qgisgrassmodule>

 r.surf.fractal output=name [dimension=value] [number=value]
   [--overwrite] [--verbose] [--quiet]

Looks fine.

BUT: I can reproduce the error. I *feel* that it is a parsing problem
in QGIS that might expect full names. If so it should not do so.
?

Markus