[GRASS-dev] Error while compiling i.pr Windows GRASS6.4

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Fri Dec 4 08:52:13 EST 2009

Hello Glynn
I'm afraid I don't have particularly good news. I don't have any
dllmain.o file in my GRASS6 folder or even osgeo4w folder. What I do
have is in snapshots folder a dllmain.c.
The /OBJ./a/ usually is where it stores the .o files. Usually it should
be storing them at c:/grass6/tests/i.pr/PRLIB/OBJ/a. In there there are
a lot of .o files but neither dllmain.o is there.

So my question now it's not how to obtain librgrass_pr but how to obtain
this dllmain.o.

About the OBJ./a
maybe it has to do with this (at platform.make):
- ARCH                = i686-pc-mingw32
- STLIB_SUFFIX        = .a

By the way is it worth downloading and compiling /g.extension in order
to install addons/modules?

/Thanks Glynn.
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4660 (20091204) __________