[GRASS-dev] Re: GRASS-dev] Re: Shell scripts

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Dec 6 16:23:05 EST 2009

 From the testing I've been doing, it looks like we can easily
collapse the command entry functions into the StyledTextCtrl output
window and do away with the separate command entry area. This tab
completion of commands could be run through the STC tootip interface
or possibly the autocomplete interface. I've mostly worked out how to
get a listing of maps to insert using the STC autocompletion interface.

This makes for a simpler, cleaner, and potentially more functional CLI
interface for the GUI. It seems like a good idea to head in that
direction. What do you think?

Michael