[GRASS-dev] Re: missing grass configuration files

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Dec 8 13:23:09 EST 2009

Just curious - I haven't looked at the config folder changes yet: is the config folder path configurable at compile time or runtime?  What would be nice is to set platform-specific locations, like ~/Library/Preferences/grass7 on OSX, instead of the non-Mac-like hidden dot folder.

And not just hidden folders, but files also, like .grassrc7.