[GRASS-dev] [i.spec.unmix]- Compiling spec.unmix to GRASS6.4

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Thu Dec 10 06:48:22 EST 2009

Greetings all

A couple of weeks ago I sent an email regarding i.spec.unmix compilation
for GRASS 6.4.
I analyzed the question a bit more and:

1- I included #include <grass/la.h>  at global.h and main.c. I suppose
that this files are compiled in WinGRASS64 binaries. Am I wrong?

2- While compiling i.spec.unmix I got this error from main.c and open.c:
/undefined reference to `G_matrix_init'
undefined reference to `G_matrix_get_element'
undefined reference to `G_matrix_set_element'
undefined reference to `G_matrix_transpose'
undefined reference to `G_matrix_free'
undefined reference to `G_matrix_read'
undefined reference to `G_matvect_get_column'
undefined reference to `G_vector_norm_maxval'
 undefined reference to `G_vector_free'
undefined reference to `G_vector_init'
undefined reference to `G_vector_sub'
undefined reference to `G_vector_norm_euclid'
undefined reference to `G_vector_copy'
undefined reference to `G_vector_product'
undefined reference to `G_vector_norm1'

/These functions are defined in la.c and la.h. Since I included la.h in
header file, I want to know what is not "right" because compiler is not
recognizing these functions?

Thanks

Best regards,
Antonio Rocha