[GRASS-dev] Compile la.c in Windows

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Thu Dec 10 12:36:49 EST 2009

Greetings all

I need to complie la.c (available in grass source code) in order to user
LAPACK/BLAS libs
To do so, I saw that there is a makefile at \lib\gmath\ and I copied my
gmath folder to my GRASS installation lib folder (c:/grass6/lib/gmath)
in order to compile la.c

I used the following command:
gcc -c c:/la.c -I c:/grass/include

But nothing happened. has anyone tried to compile la.c (from gmath) in
order to have access do LAPACK/BLAS libs in Windows? Or is it necessary
to firtst first install LAPACK/BLAS libs from their website?

Thanks

Best regards,
Antonio R.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4676 (20091210) __________