[GRASS-dev] fixes for Windows

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Dec 15 01:49:25 EST 2009

Colin,

With help from Glynn Clements, I was able to fix the bug that
prevented NVIZ for TclTk from running from the wxPython menu. I also
added the TclTk digitizer to the menu. So now Windows users will have
easy access to 3D rendering and digitizing (without requiring that
msys be loaded) until the wxPython equivalents can be implemented in
Windows.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University