[GRASS-dev] Re: a better console and better diff

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Dec 16 14:04:15 EST 2009

This makes some sense.

Python compiles at runtime. So the first time you run the GUI, each module will compile the first time it is run. Subsequently, all modules will run the compiled code. If you update and the code in a compiled and uncompiled module do not match, that module will compile the first time you use it again.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402