[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] DEM creation from stereo pairs

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Dec 21 23:53:54 EST 2009

Vince,

I just remembered a very useful free program for dealing with images: Hypercube. When I checked it, it looks like the current version makes DEM's from stereo pairs. Also makes anaglyphs. Only seems to be versions for Mac and Windows. No Linux. The PDF docs give a complete description for how to create DEM's (under the "applications" heading).

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

Phone: 480-965-6262