[GRASS-dev] vector large file support

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Feb 16 04:44:07 EST 2009

On 15/02/09 11:14, Markus Metz wrote:

> Can you developer cracks confirm that?

I am not in this category at all... So, sorry, but this will have to be
between Glynn and you.

> What should I do now? Submit a patch to trac or commit to trunk or leave
> it open for discussion?

I don't think anyone is actually seriously working on the vector libs
(Glynn, correct me if I'm wrong), so I would think that as long as you
test carefully before doing so, and announcing what you commit, I would
plead for committing to trunk so that it gets tested as widely as possible.

We definitely need someone who has your expertise in coding and knows
the vector stuff intimately, since ASAIK it has been more or less
orphaned since Radim left the development team.

Moritz