[GRASS-dev] 64 bit compiling of GRASS 7 on Mac - /lib/vector/diglib fails

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Jan 13 23:55:47 EST 2009

On Jan 13, 2009, at 9:34 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> gcc -L/Users/cmbarton/grass_dev/grass7_src/dist.i386-apple-
> darwin9.6.0/lib -arch i386 -arch i386 -Os -arch i386 -arch i386 -
> Os     -arch i386 -arch x86_64 -Os   -

Ah, here could be the problem - either your CFLAGS or LDFLAGS export
has 2 i386 flags, missing x86_64.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no
particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is
over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people of
the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating the
____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war