[GRASS-dev] v.buffer missing distance argument in GUI

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 15 19:39:04 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 1:29 AM, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:
> ML:
>>> BTW, should be devbr6 renamed to 6.5? 6.4.x is used for relbr64.
> MN:
>> Ah, you mean include/version[.in]? It could be done but
>> then all the web stuff/cronjobs needs to be updated which
>> is rather painful.
>
> if it breaks all the cron jobs we can switch develbranch_6's VERSION back
> to 6.4.svn for a while at little cost, and bump it it 6.5 when the time is
> better. shrug, no rush there as no new major development should be
> happening in 6.5.svn and '6.4.svn' != '6.4.0.svn'.

Well, current break in a sense that people download 6.4.trunk and 6.5 is
inside. But maybe nobody cares.
Indeed, all new development in 7 and stabilization in 6.

> I guess cron jobs for 6.4 man pages -> website etc should now be updated to
> use releasebranch_6_4 too...

Once back from traveling I can check that. This would dis-insentivate also the
introduction of super new features in GRASS 6 as harder to find :)

Markus