[GRASS-dev] How to submit a new add-on ?

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Tue Jan 27 03:22:57 EST 2009

Hi list,
for a particular purpose I was lead to write a shell script enabling
multiple selection of vector objects and attribute assigning.

The code of the script is quite rough but efficient, and I think it can
be useful as is. This module might quickly become obsolete, depending on
enhancements expected in future versions of GRASS, anyway.

I guess I don't have svn write access on the addon directory (and I
don't want to make things the wrong way for the first time...), so would
anyone among you developers accept to relay my code ?

Thank you in advance,

Vincent.