[GRASS-dev] erorrs compiling i.pr modules

Moskovitz, Bob Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Tue Jul 28 14:14:57 EDT 2009

I ran into this problem before.  I believe the api has changes for a 2 argument Vect_build to a one.  See what happens when you remove the second one.

Bob Moskovitz
Research Analyst I
Seismic Hazard Evaluation Project
California Geological Survey
http://gmw.consrv.ca.gov/shmp

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message contains information from the State of California, California Geological Survey, which may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.