[GRASS-dev] erorrs compiling i.pr modules

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Jul 30 19:46:32 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 9:46 PM, Dylan Beaudette<debeaudette at ucdavis.edu> wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 July 2009, Moskovitz, Bob wrote:
>> I ran into this problem before.  I believe the api has changes for a 2
>> argument Vect_build to a one.  See what happens when you remove the second
>> one.
>
> That did the trick. Patch is attached.

Thanks, fixed plus another compilation issue.

> It seems like there is no 'install'
> target for these files:
>
> $> sudo make MODULE_TOPDIR=/home/dylan/src/grass_6/ install
> make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.

Yes, because it is a set of subdirs and my skills aren't sufficient to
modify the Makefile rules to permit for recursive installation...

You need to walk through the subdirs and run it from there.
Since "make clean" runs recursively, it might be "easy" to apply
this also to "make install" but I would leave this to someone else.

Markus