[GRASS-dev] Re: my first grass complete script

neuba danho_f at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 10 17:50:21 EDT 2009

Moritz Lennert <mlennert <at> club.worldonline.be> writes:

> On 10/06/09 02:47, Danho Fursy Rodelec Neuba wrote:
> > hi this is my first grass complete grass script in C. I was trying to
> > draw a rectangle around the map region.
>
> You do know that there is v.in.region ?
Yes I don't know v.in.region. My purpose was not to create to something new but
to learn how to create a very simple vector map base on the region attribute.

> > The script work very well but I
> > can not display the vector map.
> > Please can you help me to find my mistake.
>
> You could start by giving us more information such as
>
> - how do you launch this script ?
the script will be launch into grass envir. using v.rectangle output=xxxx for
example and the map is created by the script. Please compile the script and
install it you will have every info.