[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] v.delaunay Bug in Mac OS X

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Sat Jun 27 05:11:15 EDT 2009

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009, Hamish wrote:

> fyi I've posted a valgrind error for the module into the relevant
> bug report. IMO a good way to continue with this bug is to tackle
> that known error and see if it fixes it.

Hi Hamish,
I saw that and looked at it briefly yesterday but it appeared to be only
in a G_debug() statement in the vector library and didn't look that
serious to me. E.g. perhaps the G_debug() has the potential to be called
when the information it would output (ftell() file position) is not
unitialised yet and hence meaningless. But that's just a guess. Agree it
would be good to fix the warning if only to rule it out.

Paul