[GRASS-dev] location wizard borked

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Mar 9 17:40:26 EDT 2009

Choosing coordinates. Page after I pick UTM. The pulldown for zone is
misformatted and crammed at the top, and inaccessible.

2nd problem. Using EPSG code, after picking the code, there is a popup
that asks which projection to use. It is supposed to have the number,
followed by a description. Only the number is showing and not the
description. So there is no way to tell which number to pick.

3rd problem (not location wizard).

Also, the multifile import dialogs don't work on the Mac. Just
discovered that too.

This is because the wx.StaticBox is defined (in __dolayout) AFTER the
contents of the static box. wx.StaticBox MUST be defined BEFORE any of
its contents, or no controls work inside on the Mac. Because this is
currently in a separate method called after everything else in the
dialog, it has to be reconfigured. I might be able to work on it
tonight.

This probably is affecting the Location Wizard too, but I can't get
far enough to find out.

I didn't know that any recent changes had left these inoperable as I
have not had to create a location in awhile or had to import a dxf file.

Michael