[GRASS-dev] database driver errors from wish tcltk gui on mac

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Mar 10 12:21:47 EDT 2009

I just had a break to test it.  With 6.4RC3 and the steps you used, it
works.

So, maybe there's something wrong with your TclTk installation.  When
the GUI starts, a "Wish" application shows up in your Dock - does this
have black-and-white Activestate icon, or a red-and-white Tcl icon?
It should be Activestate, if not then the wrong Tcl is found.

On Mar 10, 2009, at 10:56 AM, knussear wrote:

> I just checked out 6.5 from CVS and built it and I get exactly the
> same
> error....

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro