[GRASS-dev] Reverting r36299 and gis.m in LL

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 06:01:58 EDT 2009

Hello Michael,
I'm sorry but I had to revert Your gis.m vector panel layout changes
[1], as they broke that rectangle near vector layer name on my Linux
box. For some reason left and lower rectangle boundary was not drawn.
With pre-36299 everything is OK. If it breaks something on Your Mac,
please give more info as it will need hacking and testing on both
Linux and Mac to not broke one of them.

Also, if You have time, please test gis.m in Lat/Lon location, as I
had to make some hacks to get it working [2]. There still are issues
but it doesn't fail completely as before. This hack is candidate for
backporting to 6.4, as it's code base isn't different. I have no space
to compile 6.4 to test it.

WBR,
Maris.

1. http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/36299