[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #430: i.pca's output and history logged "Comments" disagree

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 06:46:08 EDT 2009

Nikos:
>  Now that I look again at the results (meaning the tests I have sent in
> the ML and in the wiki as well [1]) I think that your thought about
> increasing the decimals printed in i.pca's output is not a bad idea.
>  Perhaps adding one more digit to make it look like

I would like to increase it to %.4f, and add a comma between numbers.
I am away from the office and not able to do anything in svn or any code
testing for the next few weeks. I'm just a few minutes a day with webmail
access right now.
(that's an invitation for someone else to make the change)

Hamish