[GRASS-dev] osgeo4w grass continues to crash with g.proj.exe...

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 06:04:59 EDT 2009

> The next step is to compile GRASS from scratch on Vista to see if the
> problem is in GRASS or related to the OSGeo4W packaging. That could take a
> while but it needs done so hopefully it will get done.

I hope someone can do it (Marco Pasetti?), because I have little
experience on Windows (I'm mostly a Linux user).

> Interesting for now would be if someone could test the same commands in an
> OSGeo4W install on a Windows-XP machine.

AFAIK it works fine on Windows XP as stated by Michael Barton [1]

[1] http://n2.nabble.com/Re%3A-osgeo4w-on-Windows-Vista%3A-g.proj.exe-crashes-when%09setting-the-initial-location-td2458405.html#a2458405