[GRASS-dev] Re: lib/gis/*.c: Extra calls to sprintf () just before G_warning ()

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:19:18 EDT 2009

Ah, sorry Ivan.
My brain somehow skipped Your remarks about translation and was just
reading bad code.
I once was translating GRASS to Latvian language but I soon realised
that it's nightmare to do. GUI is almost OK, still modules and libs
don't play nicely with Latvian language and it also gives too little
return for investment. Still if somebody does cosmetic changes to
GRASS modules/libs messages, it would be nice to do this time things
right.

Sorry for fuss,
Maris.