[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-windows] windows qgis-grass: make grass build with vc or keep a separate qgis-grass mingw build?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 10:05:26 EDT 2009

Thanks Jef. So, fixing the memory issues in grass code isn't
avoidable. I'll go on with this (after g.proj, db binaries, v.in.ogr,
etc.), because probably this will solve the problems that users are
facing from within QGis (various crashes when using the grass plugin).
So the real limitation for the end-user, is the possibility to use the
complete wxgui (digitizer, nviz), but as Martin is working on this I
think this isn't an issue.

The build system is not strict for the end-users collegues: "I want it