[GRASS-dev] Change in parser behavior?

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed May 20 00:34:07 EDT 2009

I tried putting one of the problematic ones in lower case (R -> rval)
and it didn't help. Maybe we need to change ALL of them to lower case?

I also tried $GIS_OPT_RVAL and $GIS_OPT_rval and it didn't seem to
matter. Maybe the right combination still eludes me?

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University